Last updated: February 27, 2014
- User-provided information: We collect and store any information you enter in our Service, Website or any other method. This information is used to provide the Services to our Users, for determining billing, communication, and to allow for communications from our Service. Cookies are unique identifiers that allow our system to recognize you or your device, and provide convenient features for logging in, targeting features of the service, data storage, and more.
- Automatically generated information: We collect and store certain types of information whenever users interact with us, like “cookies,” interaction with parts of our site or Service, and information about mobile or location use.
- Additional information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and third parties and append it to our account information.
- Associate Partners that we do not control: We work with some partners that present or render our service through their own software, operations or services, or that sell our Offerings embedded with their own. In cases where Users explicitly opt-into a service or promotion not controlled by us, we will share and exchange information with that associate partner that the Grower has authorized.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies, entities, and individuals to perform operational and other functions on behalf of our Service. Examples include providing technology components, enabling mapping services, creating simple web forms, providing marketing and service assistance, providing credit card payment infrastructure, and email. These entities may have access to user information that is necessary to perform their functions, but are not allowed to use it for other purposes.
- Offers: Agronomic may present offers, including for field research, to selected groups of users on behalf of third parties. When this occurs, we do not provide those parties contact information unless you opt-into it
- Legal and Protection: to comply with laws, protect our and our Users’ rights, and meet regulatory requirements, for instance to regulatory bodies, we may present User and personal information as required. This includes, but is not limited to issues like fraud protection, and credit risk management.
- We use network security measures for things like user passwords and credit card data from payments for our Services, and data transmit over encrypted channels when crossing networks.
- Users also have a responsibility to protect their account from unauthorized access, but using strong passwords, maintaining the physical security of their computer or mobile device, and paying particular attention to logging out of our Service when using a shared computer or device.