The weather changes.
Shouldn't your nitrogen rates?
Do your nitrogen recommendations
seem more like guesses?
What if your soil could send you
an alert when it needed nitrogen?
- The world’s most advanced nitrogen recommendation software for corn production
- AgProfessional’s Best New Product of the Year
- Anticipate nitrogen stress to avoid yield losses
- Reduce excess fertilizer applications
- Identify yield improvement opportunities
- Real science, proven in the corn belt and beyond
- Results based on weather, crop, and soil factors
- Designed for in-field use
- A science + technology team focusing solely on your results
- Independent: No affiliation with seed, fertilizer, or insurance sales
- We firmly believe your data is yours. Period.
Put Adapt-N to work for your farming operations Sign up
Scientist created. Agronomist tested. Grower approved.
A decade of university research plus continuous, multi-regional, on-farm testing since 2011 has yielded over $30/acre grower profit. Adapt-N achieves these results by combining four critical elements:
Cultivar, planting date, yield potential, and more are taken into account to accurately simulate the crop’s growth and soil N to produce a yield-maximizing nitrogen recommendation.
Each region includes a locally calibrated database of soil characteristics, enabling users to appropriately simulate nitrogen dynamics even when soil type variability exists within a field.
Crop rotations, tillage, manure, irrigation, and soil test results are all modeled at a sub-field level. Variable rate applications are fully supported with unlimited zones per field.
Fully-integrated, high resolution weather data incorporates the actual temperature and rainfall amounts of your fields to determine nitrogen losses.
Adapt-N is the only commercial nitrogen recommendation software with years of real testing on commercial farms. See how real agronomists and farmers have made major improvements to their operations with Adapt-N. Read the case studies
On a real farm in 2013, Adapt-N’s recommendation resulted in 40 bushels more per acre.
- Nitrogen scenario and weather planning tool for current and prior seasons
- Daily N-rec nitrogen recommendations via Text Message and Email
- Real-time N recommendations in the field with a smart phone or tablet
- Field-level precipitation and temperature
- Growth stage indicator
- Virtual Soil Nitrate Test
- Muti-tiered account tools specifically designed for growers, agronomists, and enterprises
Use Adapt-N in the office and in the field
Growers and agronomists alike can dramatically improve their operations with Adapt-N. See how: